Last night was Whittle Night at Ben's school. Each grade got 30 minutes of free play on the equipment. It went by WAY too fast and Ben was too busy using every one of those 30 minutes to smile for any pictures... but here you go. ;) It was pretty awesome! Youner siblings weren't allowed, so luckily, Tom was able to come home a little early and stay with Simon. Otherwise, I don't think it would have been possible to keep him off the equipment!
(this is where I gave up on the crappy gym lighting and switched to the flash... LOL)
Jen, I know... 30 minutes wasn't long enough. BUT, the school had it the whole month of February so that's what they've been doing for gym class all month It does remind me of HG... though I was overwhelmed by the sheer AMOUNT of stuff... it was insane!
3 comments:
Wow. Can I come play too?? That looks like so much fun! I remember that from when I was little... good times.
That looks like hours of fun. How do you squeeze it all into half an hour?! It reminds me somewhat of our gymnastics place.
Jen, I know... 30 minutes wasn't long enough. BUT, the school had it the whole month of February so that's what they've been doing for gym class all month
It does remind me of HG... though I was overwhelmed by the sheer AMOUNT of stuff... it was insane!
Post a Comment