Here are two that were written to Ben that came home today. The first one made me laugh. The second one is just too sweet for words... (it was written by the little girl in the class who I've always felt sad for... she's the one who didn't have a Halloween costume and had to borrow one from the teacher and whose parents never seem to check or empty her take-home folder :( )
Incidentally, I find the handwriting on letter #2 extremely impressive. Holy cow. Ben's handwriting is atrocious.
Anyway, they also mailed letters to themselves from the school office that should be arriving tomorrow... can't wait to see what Ben wrote to himself. ;)
5 comments:
She didn't have a Halloween costume??? Poor thing!!! Sigh...
Caroline had 2 kids in her class like that too - I almost cried. I was so glad the teacher/guidance counselor had some masks to share.
Those notes are precious - that 2nd one is very special. I wish her parents could see that - I wonder if they would care?
I agree with all your sentiments, and K and Erika's as well. Sad...
I want to hug that little girl!
Val, I know... :(
Post a Comment