Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

Sorry for the blogging break! I was on such a good streak too and then the plague hit our house for the second time in a month.

UGH. Gotta love that there were TWO different stomach viruses circulating and we caught both of them in the span of two weeks. Even Tom was hit by this last one and ended up passing out one night which resulted in me calling 911 and him taking a ride in an ambulance. (he's fine... turns out, he has a nerve thing his mom has and his pass-out trigger i the onset of a fever/illness ... this explains a lot and glad to finally have an explanation for his weird quirk!!)

We are all FINALLY, dare I say, well, save for some pretty bad seasonal allergies and got better in time to actually celebrate Easter. We even made it to church at the last minute which wasn't looking good for us on Saturday because, although I had recovered at that point, I was still just dragging.

I didn't take many pics because things were just too chaotic and I was almost always holding Jonathan or preventing him from hurting himself in some way. But I did get some of our egg hunt with the cousins at Nanee and Pap's yesterday.

The kids had a blast. Jonathan inspected his cousin Alek thoroughly, including yanking on his little tuft of hair and trying to gnaw on his toes. Simon and Anastasia didn't kill each other. And everyone left with full tummies and a basket full of eggs.


We definitely missed the other branch of the family and our newest niece/cousin, Audim. Hopefully they'll be up and around and ready to join us for the next family gathering.







































































































No comments: