Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

On the Move...

The littlest, he is off on all fours now. I think it happened over the weekend, but I'm not sure. All I know is he's off to the races. He also started crawling over to anything and everything he can and pulling up on it. This makes life exceedingly difficult because I can't take my eyes off him for a SECOND if he's not contained in the exersaucer/jump-up/highchair because he doesn't yet get that he shouldn't let go of things and he has a tendency to just to freefalling sideways or backward. I also have to watch the monitor like a hawk when he wakes up from his nap, because it's only a matter of time until he pulls up in the crib and then falls and whacks his head on one of the sides. He sure is enjoying his newfound supermobility and vertical lifestyle though!!!

No comments: