Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Heads Up!

Okay, so up until yesterday, all Benjamin would do when I put him on his tummy was get annoyed and lay face down in a pile of his own spit until I gave up and turned him over. I had to pretend like I hadn't memorized the first four chapters of "What to Expect the First Year" and that I didn't know he should be able "hold head up to at least 45 degrees when placed on tummy." Um..... yeah.

Anyway, imagine my surprise this morning when I put him on his stomach and THIS is what he did!


Yay Benjamin! Way to go!

Also, an update on my slideshows... I've added a menu on the side where I'm going to store them all. They're in Windows Media format and they stream, which means they download a little at a time as you watch them.... so supposedly they won't be so bad for the people on dialup. Let me know, I'm curious!

No comments: